An Extensive Archive of America's Hundreds of Lies, Treacheries, Wars, False Operations, Torture, and Murders
American USSR: America's Lies and Deceptions: America's Fake Cold War
EXAGGERATED PROJECTIONS OF USSR MISSILES
U.S. SPENT $TRILLIONS TO OUT PRODUCE THE CIA'S FAKED USSR MISSILE ESTIMATES
America's Fake Cold War
Exaggerated Weapons Reports Artificially Fanned NATO'S "Fake Cold War"
A former senior British intelligence officer who held a key post at the heart of Britain's intelligence operations during the Cold War period has just produced a book that throws some glaring light on the highly discreditable role played at that time by his and other western agencies in worsening the threat of war.
Secretary of the Cabinet Office Joint Intelligence Committee, 1972-1975 and a top-ranking official at GCHQ, the British government's Cheltenham center for intelligence monitoring of international signals (i.e., spying globally on transmission of messages by radio, telephone and other means), the author Michael Herman, has called his revealing study "Intelligence Power in Peace and War." It portrays the western intelligence agencies, among which the CIA was the dominant partner (it was closely, and still is, connected with GCHQ), as operating virtually independently and uncontrollably in manipulating Cold War policies and tensions.
Above all was the feeding of assessments and reports to NATO governments on alleged Soviet arms programs and military planning for attack, assessments and reports that were unfounded, wildly exaggerated, or projected "worst case scenarios," according to Herman, as if they were the order of the day. The alarmist estimates, made in a tone of dire warning, made it appear throughout the Cold War that the Soviet Union constituted a "massive threat" to the West that had to be countered by even more massive responses.
The deliberate and calculated activity of the intelligence agencies, in other words, stimulated vast military expenditure, especially on the continual development and up grading of nuclear weaponry. Herman claims that false intelligence reports of Soviet intentions led to the re- equipping of the British submarine-borne Polaris missiles with new warheads costing a further $2 billion in the 1970s, and then with Polaris being replaced by the Trident missile costing nearly $20 billion. The picture painted by Herman is of an arms race whipped along by lies, resulting in ever- rising expenditure of billions of dollars by both sides, ruinous for one and near-ruinous for the other. More...
More American Lies - MKULTRA - Central Intelligence Agency of the US Government - Illegal and/or Unethical Mental Experiments on How to Deceive the World
One 1955 MKULTRA document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort to confuse the public and produce mass confusion for the Cold War Magicians and Interrogators of the Fake Cold War Enemies; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:
1. Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
2. Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
3. Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
4. Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
5. Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
6. Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.
7. Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
8. Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
9. Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
10. Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
11. Substances which will produce "pure" euphoria with no subsequent let-down.
12. Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
13. A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
14. Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
15. Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
16. A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
17. A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity. More...
Learn Here About MKULTRA - CIA
Mind Control - Misuse of the Public Trust by a Sadistic American Regime
The Totality of American Evil and Why American Governments Can Never be Trusted by Anyone...
MKULTRA Documentary on Evils of the CIA Experiments on Americans
"The Manchurian Candidate" Propaganda Movie
Board Game: Confusion - Espionage and Deception in the Cold War
Cold War Museum | Cold War Educational Site | Military Aspects of The Fake Cold War | Iconic Images from the Cold War | Cold War Cartoons as Useful USA Propaganda Served to Keep Hostility and Fear at the Highest Levels Among America's Voiceless Peasant Class | Cold War Propaganda Posters |
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in the American USSR Library is archived here under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research and educational purposes only.
If you have additions or suggestionsEmail American USSR Library